What happens in the dark, stays in the dark. During our Motel at WerkspoorKade, we’ll take you on a nocturnal ride.
SATURDAY AUGUST 15
A pretty collage about loneliness and connectiveness in Berlin. In Dreissig, we spend 24 hours in hip Neukölln with a bunch of 30-somethings, passing homes, streets and clubs. Watching this small timespan of their lives makes you feel part of them, discussing and celebrating and all that friends do together.
director: Simona Kostova | country: Germany | year: 2019
SUNDAY AUGUST 16
Internship gone bad, in this one. A bunch of hotel students arrive at a hotel, and from the moment they start their internship things seem a little odd. They knew they would be put to the test, they did not know how hard it would be. As time goes on, mysterious happenings occur in and around the greenlit areas of the hotel. How far should you go to proof yourself?
director: Jagoda Szelc | country: Poland | year: 2018
• Location: WerkspoorKade, Tractieweg 43, Utrecht
• All films are English subtitled or English spoken
• Tickets are online available or at the location. Make sure you have your ticket in time
• Doors open 21:00, start film 21:30
• Come in time, as the WerkspoorKade has a special program for you in store before the screening.
• If the weather lets us down, we move the screening + us indoors.